So I recently made these Cheesecake & Raspberry Jam Cookies
So I followed the recipe as best as I can. I had to modify a few things especially since it was getting late.
|Getting all my ingredients together.|
|Mixing it together. The dough forms pretty quickly.|
I tried to roll out the dough and cut out circles but because I was working with a room temperature dough, they fell apart. Be sure to chill the dough before working with it.
|Try to cut circles. Need to cut them bigger.|
|Very golden brown!|
Original Recipe Source
Cheesecake Cookies (Modified by Me)
Yield: 24 mini cookies
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup confectioners sugar
1 cup butter
pinch of salt
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
2 tbs lemon juice or half a lemon
1 tsp raspberry jam in each cup
1. To make the cookie dough, in a medium mixing-bowl, mix the butter and sugar till creamy. Add the egg and pinch of salt. Slowly add your flour in parts till all mixed together. Scrape the bowl every once in a while.
2. Put the dough into the fridge for 15 minutes to make it easier to work with. Divide the dough in two. 3. Put the half you aren't working back in the fridge.
4. Roll out the dough till it's about 1/2 inch thick.
5. Cut out about 2inch circles and drape each circle over the bottom side of a mini cupcake tin and smooth out.
6. Chill whilst preheating oven to 350º F
7. Slip cookies into the oven to bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and let them cool on the pan for about 10 minutes
8. Remove them from the tin and let them cool completely on a wire rack.
9. You can prepare the cheesecake filling while baking. Mix sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl, until combined. Add lemon juice and mix well.
10. Place 1 tsp of raspberry jam in each cookie bowl. Fill with cheese cream filling.
11. Keep in the fridge until set (about 4 hours).
12. They are better the next day. Can be stored several days on the fridge.