Friday, August 16, 2013

Julep August Box 2013

I'm just writing a short post about my latest Julep subscription box, August It Girl. I have yet to really try the products so I just wanted to showcase what I received. 

Here is the outside of the box.

Maven is turning two!

Look how cute everything is packaged!

Here is what I received.


So I stuck with the It Girl style because I really liked the colors compared to the other ones and did not need the beauty product.

Julep Nail Polish - 

Nellie - Pink fuschia creme. 
$14.00 Regular / $11.20 Maven
Marjorie - Citrus orange frost. $14.00 Regular / $11.20 Maven
Fiore - Espresso brown creme. $14.00 Regular / $11.20 Maven

Also they send a pack of Forget-Me-Not flower seeds as a "Thank You" to all their mavens for helping them grow. I can't wait to plant them!

Anyone else receive the August Julep box? What style do you have? 

4 comments:

  1. so cute! I skipped this month but hopefully not in September :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided not to skip September. I did the modern one so no nail polish but I'm excited for the primer!

      Delete
  2. OOOOOH PLEASE do a gradient! I bet they would go amazing together!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I get back from vacation, ill give it a try.

      Delete