Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Target 101

So I have been a customer of Target for some time. I love shopping there and tend to find myself there many late nights with friends or when my boyfriend is at the gym and I wanted to get out of the house too.

The one by my house is open till 11PM or midnight, so when everything else is closing, I usually end up there. I try to just peruse, but I mostly end up spending money. I buy clothes, accessories, food, movies, beauty supplies, random items, and gifts. I go there so often, it was a benefit for me to open a credit card with them just to save 5% on everything I buy.

I do love a lot of their brands and the brands they sell. I love that I can go there to shop for clothes and food all at once. It's super convenient. (There is two by my job as well.) So I go there on my lunch break when I need to resupply my snack draw.

Point is...

Since I go there often, I would like to  write some post about what I get there and how the products fair. Whether I love or hate, I'll give my honest opinion.

I will talk about some of the items I bought today in my next post.

3 comments:

  1. I gotta say that I wish Target would open a PROPER Target here in Canada. I know they bought out Zellers here but the same Mossimo cardigan found in the US for $8 is found here for $24. So unruly! D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously??? That is totally unfair and I feel that they should really work on that. I don't see how the market could be any different for them and if they were to lower their prices, they'd get more business and grow bigger. I hope they fix that.

      Delete
  2. Target has awesome prices. I wish they'd treat their employees at least one step above garbage, though.

    ReplyDelete