Saturday, June 15, 2013

Target Haul - Review [#1]

So as I stated before, I'm going to start a review some items I buy from Target
Here is a few items from my latest haul.







So far, I've only eaten the Simply Balances Popcorn Chips, Sun-dried Tomato and honestly, I was disappointed.

The bag and the design looks great. It's colorful and  it makes you feel like you are about to eat something a little healthier and is light and crispy. Nutritional wise, low in fat and sodium compared to other snacks. It also is resealable to keep it fresh. And that's where it went downhill. I poured them out onto my plate and I was welcomed with a sad sight. they were very, very flat and the seasoning on them was unbalanced.



If you look at the image on the bag, these chips look flavorful and full of texture

Here is a side by side comparison of the chips found in this bag.






















One clearly a little crunchier with more texture and seasoning on it. And the other very concave, flat, and lacking in any seasoning. They do have a crunch to it and taste like popcorn and tomato basil, but it wasn't the most delicious snack I've eaten. I mostly just ate them to just munch on something


Point is...

I give them 4 out of 10. Great crunch and flavor when you bite into a great chip, great packaging, but uneven seasoning and chips make this a snack that you are only eating because you are trying to be healthy or boredom eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment