Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Target Haul - Review [#2]


I'm back to give a review on the items from my Target haul. You may have read my previous post about Simply Balanced Popcorn Chips Sun-dried Tomato, and how I was sorely disappointed in them.

I have found out that Simply Balanced is part of Target's Archer Farms brand and is developing organic snacks and healthy drinks that will be released over the next 6 months. This is part of their launch to get more organic foods on their shelves.

I also bought Simply Balanced Sea Salt & Pepper Baked Potato Crisps. I bought this 8oz. bag for $2.99. (For a 5oz. back of the Popcorn Chips was $2.99) 
























And I'm in love with these. The brand has kept with the same colors except for the circle in the middle. They took the color from the bowl as the accent color. These are also low sodium and fat compared to other brands.

Here is a picture on the front






















Here is what the crisps look like. Don't they look delicous!
























They look just like the picture on the bag. It's peppery & salty and very crispy, so I feel they have the name down pat. Great to munch on as a snack at work, but you just have to keep an eye out on how many you start eating. Some chips can be really salty or peppery. I've had my moments where I'm inhaling them too quickly and start to choke up a bit as the pepper gets stuck in my throat.

Point is...

I'm enjoying my new snack and I look forward to see what other types of food they come out with. I give it a 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment