Saturday, August 3, 2013

Nail Polish Collection

I have finally finished! I know you've all been waiting to see my nail polish collection. It isn't as massive as some of the ones I've seen, :cough: Kat from Thoughts At 1AM :cough:. I've been working on documenting my collection with pictures and a list of my stash. 

Here are pictures of my ever growing collection.



I've been storing my nail polish in these bins but because my collection is expanding, I will need to find another way to store my polish. Everyone sees to be using a Helmer from Ikea. This might something I will have to invest in as well. And it will go this vanity idea online.

Here is my I Love Nail Polish collection:

Here is my Rainbow Honey collection:






What do you think? I went a little crazy with Rainbow Honey. I have a lot to try out!


Here is a link to my whole entire list - Nail Polish Collection

Happy Polishing!

4 comments:

  1. LOL you have a whole lot more RH than I do. :P Very good... you should invest in a spinning rack! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know where I'd put it. I think a Helmer will be more beneficial right now but I'm trying to cut back on spending right now.

      Delete
  2. I LOVED the Black Hole Nails set! I'll be posting my take on it in a couple of weeks. I had compliments all day at a wedding I was shooting - love love it. I am SO jealous of your I <3 NP collection - I've been wanting to try but I am on a Low Buy until next year - not buying any major hauls with the exception of anything RH comes out with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read your take on it. I have so much new nail polishes that I'm so behind in trying them out. I'm trying to cut back right now on spending too much on nail polish but I will be buying the new RH LEs coming out this Friday. And that will have to be my last buy for a couple months.

      Delete